1. The contest will be announced on official USTA Mid-Atlantic social media platforms in
April 2018 and run through May 27, 2018. Users can enter one of three ways:
1. Use the hashtag #MyMAStennis in a public Instagram post and share a
2. Use the hashtag #MyMAStennis in a public Twitter post and share a
tennis-themed photo or story
3. On a USTA Mid-Atlantic Facebook post mentioning the contest, comment
with a tennis-themed photo and caption briefly explaining how it reflects
Individuals can enter up to one time per week per platform. An individual may have
eligible entries on multiple platforms with the same week. Each week is defined as
beginning at 12:00am on Monday and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday. Week 1 of the
contest will start April 23. Week 5 of the contest will end at 11:59pm on May 27.
2. Among eligible entrants, two winners will be selected each week to receive a $20 gift
card to Tennis Warehouse (or equivalent at the discretion of USTA Mid-Atlantic). One
winner will be selected by USTA Mid-Atlantic for best representing the
#MyMASTennis hashtag, and one winner will be selected at random from eligible
entrants; an individual cannot win multiple times throughout the content. The gift card
cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize and holds no value.
3. Winners will be notified via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter message or email and
must respond with their address in a timely manner or a replacement winner will be
chosen. By accepting the contest prize, winners agree to allow their photo to be shared on USTA Mid-Atlantic social media outlets.
OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an
entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility
1. ELIGIBILITY: The #MyMAStennis Content (the “Contest”) is open to residents of the
United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of USTA Mid-
Atlantic Section (“USTA MAS”) or its affiliates, distributors, agencies, and members of
each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where
prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: Winners will be selected from submissions received within each week. Week
1 of the contest will begin on April 23, 2018 and Week 5 of the contest will conclude
on May 27, 2018. To be eligible for a week’s submissions, entries must be submitted
by 11:59 p.m. on the corresponding Sunday (April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20, May
27). USTA MAS reserves the right to select no winners for any week’s contest.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the USTA
MAS employees, by selection and random drawing. USTA MAS reserves the right, at
its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the rules or to
disqualify any individual (and their entry) who tampers with the entry process.
4. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by Facebook, Instagram
or Twitter message or email. If the winner is unreachable, ineligible or fails to claim
the prize within fourty-eight (48) hours after being contacted, such winner will forfeit
the prize and the prize may be awarded to another winner, at the discretion of USTA
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants grant to USTA MAS the right to use and publish
their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for USTA MAS to use winners’ names
and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional
compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold
harmless USTA MAS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers,
employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any
kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. Promotion is
usta/who-we- are/national/usta-privacy- policy.html?intloc=footer. A list of winners can
be made available upon request.