1. USTA Mid-Atlantic is giving away at random one, $25 electronic gift card to TennisTopia online store.
2. Users will like the Facebook post on USTA Mid-Atlantic’s Facebook page about the giveaway, and comment on the post to be entered into a giveaway during the promotion period September 18, 2020, through September 24, 2020.
3. USTA Mid-Atlantic will verify and select the random winner of the TennisTopia gift card giveaway and notify them through direct message on Facebook.
One (1) $25 gift card to TennisTopia.com
OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By participating, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The USTA/Mid-Atlantic Section, Inc (“USTA MAS” or “Sponsor”) TennisTopia Social Media Random Gift Card Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to anyone following USTA Mid-Atlantic on Facebook over the age of 18. To be eligible, users must like the giveaway post on USTA MAS Facebook page and comment on the post. Employees and other representatives of USTA MAS or its affiliates, distributors, agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. TIMING: The Promotion period begins September 18, 2020, at 12:01 AM EASTERN and runs through September 24, 2020, at 11:59 PM EASTERN. On September 25, 2020, USTA MAS will select a winner at random of qualified entries that were made during the promotion period and were verified by USTA MAS. Electronic gift card will be fulfilled by USTA MAS to the winner BY EMAIL. USTA MAS reserves the right to not award the gift card following the promotion period if eligibility is not met by participants.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be randomly selected by USTA MAS of qualified entries made during the promotion period and verified by USTA MAS. USTA MAS reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the rules or to disqualify any individual (and their entry) who tampers with the entry process.
4. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified through direct messages on Facebook. If the winner is unreachable, ineligible or fails to claim the prize within twenty-four (24) hours after being contacted, such winner will forfeit the prize and the prize may be awarded to another winner, at the discretion of USTA MAS. In the event of disqualification, USTA MAS will award the prize to an alternate winner from among the remaining applicable eligible entries.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants grant to USTA MAS the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for USTA MAS to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. All prizes are provided “as is” to participants.
By entering, participants release and hold harmless USTA MAS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
No cash alternative. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend these terms & conditions at any time at their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the promotional offer(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled submissions, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate submission information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the submission in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of submissions. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor or its designee of submission materials.
The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, notwithstanding its conflict of law principles.