Our Mission is To Promote and Develop the Growth of Tennis.
We are creating healthier, happier, and more active communities through tennis, read our 2020 Annual Report here and learn how we are accomplishing our mission.
Use the links below to find out ways you can play!
- Net Generation – Net Generation, the official youth tennis of the USTA, helps kids get into tennis and learn new skills to be great on and off the court. Create a free profile today!
- Youth tennis – Find ways to get out on the tennis court through our Mid-Atlantic junior circuit events.
- USTA Leagues – Local leagues for adults in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Social and flexible tennis formats for adults – Play tennis your way in these recreational tennis options.
- Tennis on College Campuses – Home to college club tennis.
- Making a Difference – Learn how USTA Mid-Atlantic Section is changing lives through tennis.
The USTA Mid-Atlantic Section, one of 17 sections of the United States Tennis Association, is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization committed to promoting tennis by offering quality recreational and competitive programs for people of all ages and abilities. We aim to grow tennis in the Mid-Atlantic by creating accessible and inclusive opportunities that enrich lives – both physically and mentally – by connecting all generations with the lifetime sport of tennis.
Mid-Atlantic has been part of the official governing body for tennis in America since 1923. The USTA MAS serves over 35,000 members in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, and eastern and southern West Virginia. Tennis players of all ages and skill levels are involved in leagues, tournaments, and programs sanctioned by the section.
The USTA Mid-Atlantic Section promotes a message of acceptance, respect, and inclusion. We aim to leverage our members’ diverse backgrounds and perspectives to remove barriers to play and thereby increase participation and expand opportunities that will promote community-level engagement throughout the Section.