The contest will be announced on official USTA Mid-Atlantic social media platforms on March 6th and run through March 22, 2019. Users can enter one of two ways:
- On the USTA Mid-Atlantic Instagram post mentioning the contest, comment with “I signed up for my local spring league”
- On the USTA Mid-Atlantic Facebook post mentioning the contest, comment with “I signed up for my local spring league”
- Individuals can enter up to one time per week per platform. An individual may have eligible entries on multiple platforms with the same week. Each week is defined as beginning at 12:00am on Monday and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday. Week 1 of the contest will start March 6. Week 2 of the contest will end at 11:59pm on March 22.
- Among eligible entrants, one winner will be selected to receive a $100 gift card to Tennis Warehouse (or equivalent at the discretion of USTA Mid-Atlantic) and miscellaneous tennis gear with an equal value of $60. The winner will be selected by USTA Mid-Atlantic at random from eligible entrants. The gift card cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize and holds no value.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook, or Instagram message and must respond with their address within 24 hours or a replacement winner will be chosen. By accepting the contest prize, winners agree to allow their photo and name to be shared on USTA Mid-Atlantic social media outlets.
- OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Spring League Gear Up (the “Contest”) is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of USTA Mid-Atlantic Section (“USTA MAS”) or its affiliates, distributors, agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TIMING: Winners will be selected from submissions received within two weeks. Contest will begin on March 6, 2019 and the contest will conclude on March 22, 2019. To be eligible for a submissions, entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on March 22, 2019. USTA MAS reserves the right to select no winners.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the USTA MAS employees, by selection and random drawing. USTA MAS reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the rules or to disqualify any individual (and their entry) who tampers with the entry process.
- WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message. If the winner is unreachable, ineligible or fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours after being contacted, such winner will forfeit the prize and the prize may be awarded to another winner, at the discretion of USTA MAS.
- No purchase necessary.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook