- Each day’s contest will be announced on the USTA Mid-Atlantic official Facebook page daily between Dec. 11 and Dec. 17, 2017. To enter on Days 1,2, 4, 5 and 7, successfully comment on the corresponding Facebook post on the USTA Mid-Atlantic (Official) Facebook page. To enter on Day 3, register for an Adult League in the Mid-Atlantic Section between Dec. 13 and Dec. 18, 2017. To enter on Day 6, successfully complete the Storytelling form found here: https://form.jotform.com/70195017690961. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. the day following the corresponding Facebook post.
- Among eligible entrants, one winner each day will receive one tennis holiday-themed t-shirt. Winners are chosen at the discretion of USTA Mid-Atlantic staff. The shirt cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize and holds no value.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook message or email and must respond with their address in a timely manner or a replacement winner will be chosen. All shirts will be shipped to the address the winner provided.
OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Seven Days of Shirts Celebration (the “Contest”) is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of USTA Mid-Atlantic Section (“USTA MAS”) or its affiliates, distributors, agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. One entry per day per person.
- TIMING: Day 1 of the contest will begin on Dec. 11, 2017 and Day 7 of the contest will begin on Dec. 17, 2017. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. the day following each day’s corresponding Facebook post, unless otherwise stated. For Day 3 of the contest, registrations must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 18, 2017. USTA MAS reserves the right to select no winners for any day’s contest.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the USTA MAS employees, either by selection or random drawing. USTA MAS reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the rules or to disqualify any individual (and their entry) who tampers with the entry process.
- WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by Facebook message or email. If the winner is unreachable, ineligible or fails to claim the prize within fourty-eight (48) hours after being contacted, such winner will forfeit the prize and the prize may be awarded to another winner, at the discretion of USTA MAS.